The third Stile Science unit to be overhauled this term is Acids and Bases, with a major focus on improving accessibility, scaffolding, engagement, and teacher support.
Here's a breakdown of the new Acids and Bases:
- New content on neutralization reactions
- 4 new pracs!
- Improved readability including the use of Bloom's taxonomy in question verbs
- Lessons have been broken down into shorter sections for better engagment
- New lesson summaries and teacher notes to help you guide the lessons
- Added scaffolding, hints, and reflection questions
- Improved test structure randomising multiple choice answers and removing "I'm not sure" options.
Preview the new unit here and let us know your reaction! We hope you find the new mixture of lesson content to be well balanced.