Flowing into term 3 this year, States of Matter (Year 8) is now completely overhauled. Improvements can be seen in accessibility, teacher guidance, engagement, and scaffolding. We also included a new career profile, and he's pretty big on social media for his work on the Internationsal Space Station.
Here's the breakdown of what you'll find in States of Matter 2.0:
- 2 new pracs
- Added scaffolding, hints, and reflection questions
- Improved readability including the use of Bloom's taxonomy in question verbs
- Lessons have been broken down into shorter sections for better engagment
- New lesson summaries and teacher notes to help you guide the lessons
- Improved test structure randomising multiple choice answers and removing "I'm not sure" options.
- Updated glossary of terms
- New career profile featuring Astronaut Scott Kelly
- Take a deep breath and dive in to the new unit here.