The latest unit to receive a complete overhaul is now more engaging, offers better teacher guidance, and is improved for readability and scaffolding. Take a look at the new Food chains and food webs unit in the Stile Science Library, and read more about the update below.
Here's the detailed rundown:
- Updated the name to include 'Food webs'
- Added one interactive and one prac
- Updated learning goals and lesson summaries
- Improved readability and question verbs changed to Bloom's taxonomy
- Added scaffolding, hints, and reflection questions
- New teacher notes help guide the lesson
- New career profile features Marissa Parrott
- Randomised multiple choice answers and removed "I'm not sure" option from Test questions