The latest update to land in the Stile Science library folds two old units, DNA (Year 10) and Cell Division (Year 8) into the new and improved Year 10 Genetics unit. The changes make the unit more accessible to lower literacy and ability students as well as improve scaffolding and teacher support.
Here's the full rundown:
- New lesson on meiosis
- Two new Stile explainer videos on mitosis and meiosis
- Improved readability and changed question verbs to Bloom's taxonomy
- Added hints, reflection questions, and scaffolding
- Added teacher notes for greater support
- Updated learning goals, career profile, and end-of-unit test
Preview the unit and add it to your subject here.