Joining a Stile webinar is a piece of cake 🍰
To ensure that you and your staff get the most out of it, please make sure you do the following:
- Ask your staff to bring along their laptops - the session is hands-on!
- Set up one computer to join the Cosmos Lessons webinar room and project it at the front of the room so everyone can see it.
- Mute that computer's microphone to avoid feedback
- Connect its audio out to a speaker so everyone in the room can hear us
- Test your setup with us at least one day prior to the webinar to ensure everything works as expected on the day. Contact us for a quick 5-minute check.
- If possible, join with another laptop that has a webcam and microphone and use that to communicate with us.
While it is possible to participate in the webinar without a microphone and/or webcam using the chat feature, we highly recommend that least someone in the room joins with their laptop. This makes communication during the webinar a lot easier!