Stile is designed to be your ultimate sidekick in the classroom, helping you achieve a seamless blended learning experience. The same features that make Stile a powerful classroom tool make it equally well-suited to remote learning. In fact, distance educators have been using Stile remotely for years! By transitioning seamlessly from school to home and back again, Stile helps you to provide continuity of learning for your students during uncertain times.
We’ve created this collection of resources to help all Stile users — from newbies to advanced Stilists — feel comfortable using Stile as a remote blended learning tool.
Resources for remote learning with Stile
- Stile's Flash PL recordings
Flash PL sessions are short professional learning webinars about the latest in science education and Stile. Check out our webinar recordings for a number of sessions specific to remote learning.
- Remote blended learning with Stile: an article that discusses blended learning with Stile in your physical and virtual classroom.
- Science at home: a collection of practical activities that require only simple materials, perfect for students to complete at home during remote learning.
- Remote learning tips from experienced distance education teachers
A collection of remote learning resources from experienced distance education teachers.
- Key insights from our Q&A panel discussion with experienced distance educators
A summary of the tips and tricks provided by experienced distance educators during our Q&A panel discussion.
- Tips and tricks for remote learning with Stile by Fiona Boneham, virtual secondary school educator.
- Incorporating Squiz into remote learning
Resources for school principals and leadership
- Resource hub for school principals and leadership
A hub for resources designed to help school leaders implement remote learning at their schools.
- Remote learning implementation during COVID-19
An article about the transition to remote learning at Lauriston Girls’ School.
- Communication is the Key article
An article about the transition to remote learning at Beijing International Bilingual Academy.
Need a hand?
If you’ve got any questions at all please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We’re here to help!
Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a buzz on:
- AUS: 03 8539 3289
- NZ: 0800 000 252
- International: +61 3 8539 3289